Vaujany is an ideal family resort with family-friendly activities and options for childcare.
Vaujany as a Family Destination
Vaujany has been labelled as a ‘Famille Plus’ resort – a national tourism label created by the French Tourism Ministry to approve facilities and services available to families in tourist destinations.
The seven commitments for the Famille Plus mountain resorts are:
- A tailor-made infrastructure for families
- Entertainment and activities to suit all ages
- A price to suit everyone: from the youngest to the oldest
- Activities for children and adults, to enjoy both on their own and together
- A nearby medical service for those ‘under the weather’ days
- Children to be taken care of by professionals
- To take clients’ requirements and suggestions into account
Childcare Facilities in Vaujany
‘Le Pole Enfance’ has many activities and a programme of outdoor games to keep your children entertained. Split into two groups, there’s the nursery for 6 months to 3 years and a children’s club for those aged 3 to 11 years.
Children aged 3 years and above can learn to ski with ESF Vaujany. This can be booked with or without lunch and/or childcare.